Wednesday 24 November 2010

Simple snowflakes

Time for more embossing! haha. The Serene Snowflakes have been calling me!! I embossed them in white on Real Red CS. This was layered on a piece of Whisper White and a Real Red card base. The greeting was again embossed in white on Real Red CS and then layered on a scalloped oval. Easy peasy.
It was finished with a narrow piece of luscious ribbon with a tiny jingle bell. I got the bell from Paperchase and they sell them in packs of 75 for about £3.75. Bargain for adding Christmas cheer to projects.
It's been a weird week what with bugs, ice and the threat of snow but I hope to have more projects to show you later this week.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this card. The ribbon and the bell really finish it off well!! And it's always good fun to get the embossing heater out!!! I think this would also look lovely on night of navy?? What do you think?? Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!