Wednesday 3 November 2010

Bundle up for Christmas!

Hello! Sorry I've been AWOL for a while. Not been well and there's so much to do! I have managed to get out of bed as I couldn't wait to tell you about the great offer SU have on until 29th December.


Stampin' Up! have put together some gorgeous Christmas bundles for you to choose from, and to complete the festive preparation you get a FREE reel of ribbon with each bundle that you order. Have a look at these (admittedly, slightly fuzzy) pictures of the lush ribbons you can choose from:

Even better, there are some new DSP papers too! With FLOCKING!!


The bundles are as follows:
The offer is good while stocks last.
I love the polka dot grosgrain ribbon and can't wait to order some!! The ribbons have prices against them to show the retail value - you can only get hold of them if you order a bundle from the table above.
Please get in touch if you'd like to order. The postage is £4.95 to your door, but if you're able to collect from me I can combine your order with others to lower the postage cost.
Enjoy your Christmas prep (once Fireworks are out the way!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!