Sunday 14 November 2010

Just Believe

Hello and Happy Sunday! Hope you've had a great weekend. We have been out doing our Christmas shopping and have made a good start. This has left me time for crafting! Above is a card copied from one I saw at Convention. It features the set, Just Believe, which was one of the gorgeous sets we were given there.

This card has a Crumb Cake base and then I stamped the silhouette image using Early Espresso ink. The sentiment was stamped in the same colour on Marina Mist CS. I punched it out with a 1 3/8" circle punch and then distressed it by screwing it up!

To finish I added a small strip of Whisper White CS that had been punched with the eyelet border punch and a few small Rhinestone gems.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!