Tuesday 30 November 2010

Snow!

Hello all! I hope you are well. As a break from Christmas I made the above card. It features Just Believe stamp set and two of the In Colors: Pear Pizzazz + Conchord Crush (as well as some Daffodil Delight). Again, totally CASE'd from SCS. I just loved using my new markers to colour in the flowers and stems and then punching all sorts out.

As I am sure you know (if you live in the UK) there's been a touch of snow. This was the first time that we could "play" in the snow with Munchkin. To be fair, she didn't really enjoy the snow much - too cold and confusing. But one thing she did enjoy was sitting on the sledge with us. Poor hubby is still ill but we got him to pull us along for 5 minutes anyway.

Hope you are safe and warm wherever you are. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!