Friday 26 August 2011

Birdcages in progress

Hello and Happy Friday! I've been organising my diary ready to run a fun night in for you and your friends and whilst I was at it I've planned my classes for the rest of 2011 - you can see the full list here.

Now, today's project was based on one I saw on Pinterest, originally from here. These are my first two attempts and they do look a little....shabby. And not in a cute way! The cage base is an old jar lid which I covered with circles of card and then the strips of paper cover the sides and the joins where the cages were stuck.

The birds were made with my trusty two-step bird punch. Gosh I love that punch. I hadn't used it in a little while and I'm back in love with it!!!

Today has been a busy day achieving....nothing. However, I am really excited about our little family holiday tomorrow so it'll be worth all organising today. I'll also be able to indulge in some fabby Pinterest surfing. I am still 100% addicted to this site! Hope you are looking forward to a fun weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!