Wednesday 10 August 2011

For a friend

Hello! Hope your week is going well. Today I have a card to share with you I made inspired by a pin on Pinterest.


I used markers to colour different parts of the stamp. The colours are Basic Black, Basic Grey and Real Red. Then I punched out a heart from Real Red and edged it with DaZzling Diamonds glitter.

To add interest to the Sahara Sand base I crimped it either side of the stamped words. Simple but effective. S simple knot of Real Red satin ribbon finished the look.

Today we're meeting my cousin and her little ones at BirdWorld in Farnham. I'm nit sure our new French Friend will join us as she got lost on the trains last night and travelled quite a few counties before finally making it home after 5 hours of travelling the short 1.5 hour journey!! Oh dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!