Tuesday 30 August 2011

Owl for you!

Hello Crafters! Hope you are well. Just got back from a downline social and thought I'd show you the swaps I made for my team:


Cute, hey?

They're pillow boxes with 3/4" circles for the stomach 'feathers', hearts for feet and beaks, ovals for wings and 1.25" circles plus 3/4" circles for eyes.

Here is a close-up of the yellow guy:


As you can see the rhinestones added that little extra. These are perfect for filling with little treats.

For those Munchkin fans, here's the photo I was sent today as I've had to be away from my angel girl today:


Cuuuuuuuute!

2 comments:

  1. My owl is soooo cute! Thank you so much for arranging the get together... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to get together tonight! Thanks fir the owl! Lovely to meet the other angels. Looking forward to Saturday!! Amyx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!