Monday 12 December 2011

12 Days of Christmas - Day 12

So it's the final day of my 12 Days of Christmas festive posts. I hope you've found them useful bf inspirational. My final project is this mini handbag:


Just the right size for some slim choccies! It was based on this swap I received from a French Demonstrator (sadly I didn't catch her name):


You'll have to use your imagination to turn the bag round!

It's a very sweet project that needs Minimal supplies:


(I missed off the Window punch!)


Cut 2 envelopes out of Lucky Limeade card on the big shot and trim enough off the bottom flap so that the remaining is equal to the side flaps. Add red tape.


Punch the handles using the Window Punch and add a piece of patterned paper 5cm x 7cm. I used Real Red paper from the Brights Paper Stack.


Next make a sentiment. I used Tags Til Christmas with Lucky Limeade, Real Red & Early Espresso markers. It's stamped onto Very Vanilla card and then punched out with the Scalloped Square punch.


Next prepare your embellishments. Use the 5-petal flower punch and cut 1x Lucky Limeade and 3x Real Red.


Cut off a pair of green petals to make the leaves.

Layer the red flowers to make a poinsettia and finish with Rhinestones.


VoilĂ !

Fill with thin chocs/money and put on the table or in the tree!!

I'll be back tomorrow with some (not necessarily Christmas) projects.

Don't forget you get 10% off all products in bold during these last 13 posts. I'll be placing an order on Tuesday 13th December. Let me know if you'd like to add something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!