Friday 2 December 2011

12 Days of Christmas - Day 2

Happy Friday and welcome to Day 2 of my 12 Days of Christmas series of posts! If you missed the first post just scroll down to see what treat was created.

Today I have another cute stocking filler idea. I have to admit that I found these ideas originally on various websites when I was Googling Stampin' Up! punch art but I have adapted them all slightly. As you can see these are pretty simple and could be adapted to be magnets, badges or on the front of notebooks. I won't list EVERY punch used for each animal but if you would like to ask questions do email me!
As you can see they were mounted onto large lollipop sticks and finished with googly eyes, both of which I picked up at my local craft store.

I hope that you found these a useful idea for those little gifts needed at this time of year!

Finally, to celebrate this series of posts I'm offering FREE postage to your door on all orders over £50 and 10% off any products used in the projects over the next 12 days. These discounted items are in bold throughout the posts.

See you tomorrow for a more grown-up mini gift idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!