Saturday 31 December 2011

Scrapbook class preview

Hello blog readers! Yes, I'm back!!

I'm excited to announce that there is a new mini catalogue being released by Stampin Up! on 4th January 2012. If you'd like a copy please email me with your address to blueangelcrafts at gmail dot com.

So I have a preview for you... It's a copy of one of the gorgeous projects in the new mini:


Can't say much more right now but keep your eyes peeled for more previews! Oh, and if you're coming to scrapbook club on Tuesday 2nd January this is what we'll be creating!!!

Whatever you are doing for New Year have a great time. We are hosting a little family get together tonight and each couple is making one course of the dinner. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!