Saturday 3 December 2011

12 Days of Christmas - Day 3

It's Saturday!!!! A chance for finishing off putting up the decorations and making some mince pies!

With food on my mind here is a edible quick Christmas make: These are super quick and simple. I used Real Red card and Garden Green card along with Whisper White card with the stamping on. I picked out the snowflake image from Season of Joy stamp set. The brilliant thing is that there are punches that co-ordinate so I used the 1 1/4" circle, 1 3/8" circle and the scallop circle punches. To finish a cute little Rhinestone was added in the centre of each. Voila!


These take no time at all to make. I even made 40 in an hour with my two year old helping! Sandwiched in the middle is an Elizabeth Shaw Mint Crisp. As these are quite flat you could use them on the dinner place settings for Christmas meals and get togethers or just in a dish on the coffee table.


You can also pierce a hole at the top, add a little linen thread or similar and hang them on your tree! Feel free to experiment with colours that you like or suit your colour scheme.


By the way, to celebrate this series of posts I'm offering FREE postage to your door on all orders over £50 and 10% off any products used in the projects over the next 12 days (until the 13th December 2011). These discounted items are in bold throughout the posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!