Sunday 18 December 2011

Scrap-lift

A break from Christmas! Today I've got a scrapbook page to share with you with that we made in my December scrapbook class:


I struggle to add more than one photo per page so I managed to get THREE on here and was ver proud. Where are the other two photos?


Hidden!

The page features papers from the hostess section of the catalogue. Just love these colours: Concord crush, Bashful blue, Melon Mambo, Pirouette Pink and Lucky Limeade.

The flowers were made using the large flower punch, 5-petal punch and boho blossoms all layered with Rhinestone centres.

The layout was lifted from a page I did natalie and Zoe's scrappers paradise class:


Featuring my cat! Isn't he handsome?


If you'd like to join us to do some scrapbooking the class is held on the first Tuesday evening each month.

The next one is Tuesday 2nd january 2012 at 7.30pm at my house (GU12). Let me know if you'd like to join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!