Wednesday 12 January 2011

Because I care

Hooray for Wednesday! It's been a funny sort of day... mainly because I "accidentally" got back into bed after dropping Munchkin at the childminders - and woke up at lunchtime! Whoops!!

Anyway this card was made with the Level 1 Hostess set called Because I Care. At first I was not interested in this set at all but now I am a convert. There are so many cool things that you could do with them - the colour combinations are never ending. Plus it's a set that begs to be coloured in. Definately going to give that a try soon.

I've used Pretty in Pink and the In Color Pear Pizzazz. I'm loving combining my Window punch with the Modern Label punch. The papers are from the Subtles Paper stack. Gosh I love those papers. They are so fabulous for creating co-ordinating patterned backgrounds. Yumster!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!