Friday 21 January 2011

Flowery handwriting

Hello all! Above is a card I made earlier in the week using Summer Sun DSP and Peach Parfait In Color paper. Sweet. It also gave me the opportunity to use my various flower punches, pearls and some buttons etc.
I thought I'd use my handwriting on the card too as I didn't have a stamp with a sentiment that suited the card. It was pretty nerve-wracking using my own writing but now I've had a few days looking at it, I quite like it!
This weekend I am trying something new... I am taking part in a Sale-A-Bration bloghop! It starts at 10am on Sunday 23rd January; my blog will be linked to other talented SU ladies so you will be able to get loads of ideas of how to make the most of your Sale-A-Bration sets. Hope to see you then!!!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!