Wednesday 26 January 2011

Thanks Monica

This card was based on a video I saw of Monica Gale's. I love her videos!


Anyway I was so inspired but I changed the colour to Bashful Blue base and used the lovely Sale-A-Bration set, Bliss to stamp the butterflies in Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Certainly Celery, Perfect Plum and Bashful Blue.


The sentiment is from So Happy For You and I used the same colour markers to make a rainbow greeting.


A cute little fleurette is there holding up the triangle section. Then, as you can see, I went bonkers with the old Basic Rhinestones. I think I can safely say a project is no longer complete without them or the pearls!

For all the Munchkin fans, here is another picture. It was taken at Christmas. I'll try to get some more up to date ones soon. The may issue being getting her to stay still enough to photograph!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!