Monday 3 January 2011

Get well soon

Happy Bank Holiday Monday! Hope you are doing something lovely with your extra day off. We went to my parents for a lovely roast dinner, and although Munchkin is still unwell, we managed to have a nice time together.

Another person who's been unwell is my Nanny, who is currently recovering from a major operation. I made this card for her this morning based on a few I saw on SCS. It's made with the set Growing Green (or Going Green as I stupidly call it in the labels at the bottom of the posts) and Sincere Salutations.

The idea was an art deco look with the Daffodil Delight, Basic Black and Whisper White. I felt a bit worried afterwards that I'd gone a bit overboard with the black but I hope that the yellow is cheerful enough to balance it out.

If you are looking for some inspiration I have planned 3 new classes. You can find out more by clicking here. If you can't make the dates but have a group of 4+ friends I am happy to run a private class for you at the same price per person.

I'm just waiting for my FREE Sale-A-Bration sets to arrive so I can share them with you but I will be back with some more Sweet Summer samples soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!