Thursday 20 January 2011

Duo of Valentines

It's nearly the weekend! What a sunny week we've had after the miserable start on Monday.
As I'm so happy I thought I would share the lurve with these little valentines. They feature Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla with a touch of Crumb Cake. Sounds tasty!! I used the Sweetheart set for the card on the left and the card on the right has a sentiment that has retired.
The right hand card has lots of Dazzling Diamonds glitter on the two hearts, so they look really lovely in real life. If only Canon would get on with that glitter setting on my camera!
Another thing that has made this week extra special is that my team has grown! I'd like to welcome Diane to my team of Blue Angels Stampin' Up! Demonstrators. Hopefully our little team will continue to grow, and if you'd like to be a part of it, please email me to find out more: blueangelcrafts@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!