Thursday 13 January 2011

Owl-licious

It's Thursday already! Can't believe how fast this week has passed...
This is a card I made using the fabulous Sale-A-Bration set, Punch Bunch. I am totally in love with this little owl and can't wait for the punch to be released in April. Another new product is on this card, the fleurette II. These little crochet delights add a touch of class to projects and you can even colour them with reinkers. I added a Basic Rhinestone to the centre of the flower to hide the hole at the centre of the flower.
The get a two-tone colour to the owl, I stamped him in Early Espresso on Whisper White CS and then stamped him again on a piece of Pretty In Pink CS. I cut out the owl's chest from the pink piece of CS and adhered it to the brown owl. Love him!!
Sentiment came from another Sale-A-Bration set, So Happy For You. The font is really sweet and fun, which was perfect for a card like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!