Sunday 2 January 2011

Sweet Summer

Ahh if only it was summer! Normally I enjoy the cosy feeling of this time of year but with all the sickness and cabin fever I am ready for spring!! I got this Sale-A-Bration set out for some use to cheer me up. It's called Sweet Summer and is just great for colouring in. I used my inkpads and blender pens to add a soft coloured look. the base of the card is Baja Breeze and the grass is cut from Pear Pizzazz cardstock. The flower heads are raised up with foam pads for dimension. It's a pity my camera doesn't have a glitter setting as you can't see the Dazzling Diamonds well but in real life they add some gorgeous sparkle.
The sentiment is from my current favourite, Curly Cute sentiments. You could really put any sentiment with this card though as it's pretty generic in who it would appeal to.
So here is a picture of Munchkin. She's barely been dressed in the past 5 days as she's had a raging temperature among other ailments, poor lamb. Amazing that she still looks so cute in photos, hey?! She is sat next to one of her favourite Christmas presents, a talking/singing teddy bear from her Great Aunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!