Tuesday 25 January 2011

Valentine Class


It's that time of year again when our thoughts go to LURVE!

So this is the Valentine class I am running this year. You make a card and this gorgeous (even if I do say so myself) gift box.

The class is running tonight at 7.30pm at my house. If you can't make it tonight I'm also running it on Saturday 5th Feb 10-12noon and Saturday 12th Feb 1pm-3pm so email me to book if you'd like to come! blueangelcrafts@gmail.com

You can also see photos of all classes (forthcoming and past) here.

Munchkin's going to play with my cousin's little girl this afternoon while I attend a meeting and she is really looking forward to it. Fingers crossed she'll be worn out from playing and will sleep brilliantly tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!