Saturday 1 January 2011

Sale-A-Bration is here!


Hooray hooray Sale-A-Bration is here! I know I went a bit AWOL just before Christmas but I am back now. It is my absolute favourite time of year in the Stampin' Up! calendar. I have been saving up for a blitz and my Christmas money is burning a hole in my pocket.

Yes here it is, Sale-A-Bration. The stamp sets this year are the best ever. I know you'll be like me and want them all!! You can click on the picture above for an A4 sized brochure explaining Sale-A-Bration.


So here are the fabulous stamp sets. All of them are available in clear-mount or wood, depending on your preference. All of them are useful and would also make fantastic gifts (if you can bear to part with them LOL!).
An exciting piece of news is that in the Punch Bunch you may notice that there is an owl.... YES! The owl punch will be appearing in the Mini catalogue in April! Soooo exciting.
Here is how to earn FREE stamps:
  • Spend: For every £45 you spend on products (excluding shipping) you can choose a Sale-A-Bration stamp set. So if you spent £90 you can pick 2!!

  • Host: Host a party during January or February and for every £300 of sales you can choose a Sale-A-Bration stamp set in addition to the regular hostess benefits.

  • Join: Now is the best time of year to join Stampin' Up! as a Demonstrator. As a new recruit during this period you can add an ADDITIONAL stamp set to your starter kit from the current catalogue up to the value of £44.95. To be honest, the starter kit is great value at £119 in itself but this just makes it a steal! Contact me with your phone number if you are interested and I'll give you a call for a no pressure chat.
I'll be back to share some creations I've made using the SAB sets in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!