Sunday 16 January 2011

Valentine scraps

Afternoon all! Here is a little Valentine card I made the other day using patterned paper scraps - in this case it's Elegant Soiree papers. Gorgeous colours: soft suede, very vanilla, baja breeze etc. Love love love.

Even better I managed to use my spritzer tool on the background which was fun. Another addition you could add is to draw some fake stitching around each heart for a handmade patchwork look.

The sentiment I used is retired (as discovered last night by my downline!) Whoops. But I think that the 'Amour' stamp in the Artistic Etchings set would look lovely. Or the 'bliss' sentiment in the Bliss Sale-A-Bration set would be cute. Lots of options!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh this is so pretty! I love this colour combo!
    Was lovely to see you yesterday, hopefully see you soon.

    Zoe xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!