Tuesday 25 September 2012

600th Post

Good morning. Hope I am not posting too late for some of my visitors this morning. I've been having great fun using some more new products. The stamp set used is French Foliage. I started by embossing with the dotty folder on the Big Shot and then stamping the large leaves down one side. I used a new Illuminate ink which is shimmery and lovely and then embossed over the top with clear embossing powder.

Once this had cooled off I stamped some leaves, post mark and spots in Chocolate Chip and Crumb Cake ink. The next stage was to sponge over the top with Cajun Craze, Soft Suede and Garden Green ink. Quite a few stages but all of them were really quick. Once all the ink was dried I gently rubbed over the embossed leaves to remove any excess ink and make the leaves stand out more.

Next I got out Four Frames and stamped a frame and punched it out using the Label Punch which matches the stamp set. The sentiment comes from Teeny Tiny Wishes.

A bit of a different card for me with some different techniques but, as you'll see tomorrow I got a taste for sponging!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!