Friday 14 September 2012

Shiney bright flowers

Today's card gives you a sneaky peek at another forthcoming In Color: Raspberry Ripple! Such a lush colour that you really need to see in real life to appreciate. It's gorgeous. It was recommended to me by Julie and I can't thank her enough for drawing my attention to it!
Started with a shimmery silver cardstock and then created a picture using the Perfectly Preserved stamps. Since I'm falling in love with Raspberry Ripple the main image was matted onto the colour and then finished with some rhinestones.

Again, this began as a CASE from a card on Pinterest but has morphed into something new. It was fun getting creative with the flowers in the jar as I'd not tried that before but I didn't even need to bother with a stamp-a-ma-jig as the set is so easy to use!

Come back tomorrow to see the final card I made while hanging out with Julie...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!