Monday 10 September 2012

Grateful Leaves

Hello and Happy Monday! It's been a busy weekend and I he been working hard on a Scrapbooking kit for you. I'll show you that tomorrow...
 
Onto today's card:


It's based on a card I saw on Pinterest (of course!) made by cardmaker2 on Splitcoast Stampers.
 
My version uses French Foliage leaves and I stamped them on white shimmer card in Certainly celery, Lucky Limeade, Gumball green and Garden Green. Don't recognise the name Gumball Green?! Yes it's a little preview of one of the new In Colors for 2012-13!!!!

The background card is Pear Pizzazz (so sad it's going in a couple of weeks :( ...) and I spritzed it with Chocolate Chip ink for interest. The main stamped image was matted on Early Espresso and a sentiment was added from Apothacary Art. Indeed you're right, you can't purchase this set but I'm here to reassure you it WILL be in the new main catalogue! The card was finished with a Very Vanilla satin bow, which I was glad to use as I'll miss all the satin ribbons.

The weekend has been fantastic: warm weather, BBQ, cycling trips, running, lie-ins and family laughs!!! Hope you've had a good weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!