Sunday 16 September 2012

A different style

This page was a challenge for me as it was quite a different style. I was keen to use as much stamping as possible on the page without taking the focal point away from the photograph.

I spritzed in Gumball Green, smeared Platinum paint, stamped off butterflies and used the swirl stamp from Creative Elements in Rose Red. The floral scrap of paper is from the retiring paper set Beyond the Garden and a few scraps from my box was also added. Over the top of this I stamped a few times using Creatively Yours stamps saying things like "made with my own two hands" and "just for you".

The journalling panel is NOT Stampin' Up! (gasp!!!!) but was a gift from a lovely friend, Lesley, for my birthday earlier this year. It gave space for journalling but also a title of sorts.

The tag for the photograph was made with Bashful Bride cardstock *shortly retiring!* and a 1/2" circle punch with some bakers twine.

I hope you like this page and come back for more scrapbooking inspiration tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!