Saturday 29 September 2012

Party Invitations

Today I've got invitations to share with you made for Munchkin's birthday party, which is coming up in a couple of weeks. I used the set Owl Occasions, which is super cute and has images for parties, Christmas and other occasions too! I used some of the new In Colors: Primrose Petals, Gumball Green and some older colours too: Island Indigo, Baja Breeze, Early Espresso.

I added some googlie eyes to the owl which I had left over from my Halloween kit - even though I used the eyes on the projects there was over half a pack leftover! The base was Crumb Cake and stamped in Woodgrain. Bakers Twine in Island Indigo finished off the design. Munchkin was thrilled with them and wanted to send them straightaway but I pointed out that really she needed to help me write inside them first so they have more meaning for the recipient!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!