Monday 3 September 2012

Leadership training!

Did you notice there was no post on Saturday?
I was a bit distracted by Leadership Training. 84 demonstrators from around the UK met up to share their passion - Stampin Up!

We were lucky enough to have make & takes, guest speakers and freebies! Very fun indeed.

Here is a photo of us having a talk from lovely Michelle Last:
 One of the bonuses of any gathering of Demonstrators is that we do swaps! I got this whole box of inspiration:
A new set I am looking forward to playing with is Perfectly Preserved. Stampin' Up! have brought out bundles of stamps with matching framelits that you can buy at a discount and this is one of them!
Aren't the images cute?! Below are some swaps I received made with this set:

This first card was made by Sarah Pigott who made this cute card paired with the Pool Party card and patterned paper.
This next swap is super sweet featuring the apple image. It was made by Elaine Harding on Crumb Cake cardstock.

To go along with the stamp set and framelits is a gorgeous Designer Series Paper set called Orchard Harvest. Since it's September I've already got that warm fuzzy feeling that is full of apples, chutney making and cosy nights in and this paper captures that perfectly.

 Below is a swap made by my upline, Natalie O'Shea. It shows you 4 of the lush designs and is such a cute idea.
 This next one reminds me what a giggle training is! I didn't realise these were Jenny Moors' swaps - I thought they were too posh and must have been made for her team!!
They are a cute little business card holder tin but could equally be used for a small gift. What a neat idea!!

So as you can see there has been plenty of inspiration. If you are considering becoming a demonstrator or would like to know more (no pressure, I promise) I'd be happy to meet up for a chat or even on the phone. Contact me at blueangelcrafts at gmail dot com

Check back again soon for more ideas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!