Sunday 30 September 2012

It's so exciting!

**** THIS POST WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP UNTIL 30 SEPT****

September is a super-exciting month here at Stampin' Up!
There are TWO exciting happenings I need to share with you.

The first is the launch of Seasonal Catalogue for Autumn/Winter 2012/13.
Pages and pages of lush-ness, I promise. My favourite item so far is the cookie press stamps for making festive cookies, plus ready made packaging to give them in!

By the way, if you'd like to come and see some of the awesomeness in person I am hosting a Premier Night with my Downline Lauren where you can touch, see and play with some of the new products. An exciting thing about this catalogue is the number of ready-made present-type items that would be perfect stocking stuffers etc.! Come and join us on Wednesday 5th September 7.30-9.30pm at Aldershot & Fleet Rugby Club (GU12 4BP). If you let us know you're coming in advance we will ensure you have a goodie bag and make & takes, all for FREE!

If you cannot attend but would like a copy of the catalogue I can do that free of charge, just contact me via the email at the bottom of this post.


The SECOND exciting happening is the Retired list has been released. There are some fab bargains there, including designer fabric for just £2.60 and some stamps are reduced by 40%.

Don't be alarmed that all the ink pads are on sale. Stampin' Up! are reformulating them with solid foam instead of felt. If you like the currrent format and want to expand your colour collection, this is a great opportunity as many are discounted!

Here is the retired stamps list.

Here is the retired accessories list.

I will be placing orders each week so you can make the most of the bargains as they are only available while stocks last! Do contact me if there's anything in particular you are after or if you have questions. I'd be happy to help!!

blueangelcrafts at gmail dot com

1 comment:

  1. I am a Munchkin fan and I really must protest at the lack of features about her recently. All of this crafting nonesense just doesn't cut the mustard.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!