Friday 28 September 2012

Owl Treats

Tonight I am meeting up with some ladies that are Stampin' Up! Demonstrators like me. And where demonstrators meet = swaps!!
 
Shockingly I finished mine yesterday, which is practically unheard of. They were based on a tutorial I saw on Pinterest by Stamp With Heather. Ironically there is no stamping involved!

 Sandwiched inside is some yummy Moam sweets.

To make the owl you need: 2 x 2.5" circles, mine were in Cajun Craze. I punched a half circle out of the top of each using a 1.25" circle punch. 2x Very Vanilla 0.75" circles for eyes with Early Espresso circles/pupils from the Mini Punch Pack. The Soft Suede section was made with half a circle in the same size as the base. I then ran this through the Big Shot using a heart embossing folder, which will be returning in the NEW main catalogue.

The feet were punched using Boho Blossoms and Crumb Cake cardstock. The beak was using the Pennant Builder punch and the heart was from the Owl punch. So loooooots of punches were used!!

Here is the finished basket of owls ready to go tonight! Looking forward to seeing y'all later!!

If you'd like to join my team, contact me for a no pressure chat: blueangelcrafts at gmail dot com

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness they are amazing!!!!!! They would even make lovely fun favours for a wedding or party or hallowe'en do or ANYTHING!! I love them :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to get mine... see u tonight x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!