Saturday 9 June 2012

Bordering on original

This card is based on an original desgin by Karen Barber.

My version uses Early Espresso as a background. I then used the same colour ink and stamped the large clustered flower image from Bordering on Romance onto Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeade and Peach Parfait cardstock and cut the images out.

Once the images were laid out and lightly glued onto the Early Espresso base I ran it through the dotty dry embossing folder on the Big Shot. This brought all the pieces together to make it look a bit like custom-made patterned paper. The colour combinations are endless and you can have a lot of fun stamping and cutting if that's your thing!

I hope you are having a great weekend and I will be back soon with more cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!