Monday 11 June 2012

Haven't I seen this before?!

Yes, yes, this is a design I have shown you before. You can see it here.
However, I couldn't resist having another go with a couple of different colour combinations. These are monotone but the top one is Melon Mambo and the one below is Black with Basic Grey stamping. You might also be able to see I did some embossing on the white panel of the black card. I think this would be a nice sympathy card but I couldn't decide on a suitable stamp so it got stuck being a Happy Birthday card!!

I'm just LOVING the Apothacary Art stamp set. It is so classy and elegant. Just like me (mwah hahaha).

Let me know if you'd like to place an order as I would be happy to do that for you. Or if you just want some advice about stamping you can email me too: blueangelcrafts at gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!