Friday 15 June 2012

Princess birthday card


This card was made with Little Princess, a stamp set I earnt at the Award Ceremony at Convention in Disneyland Paris last year. If you'd like to come to the next Convention in Mainz, Germany this November why not become a demonstrator? Contact me for more information.

 I've not used this stamp set too much but I actually really adore the images. The card base was stamped all over with the glitterly sparkles stamp in Daffodil Delight. I was going to use So Saffron to match the card I used but it wasn't really bright enough to show up. You need some contrast to show up effectively. Fortunately the colours blend really well at Stampin' Up! so the colours look great together.

Currently I'm into colouring. I'm not sure where the new obsession has come from but I'm going to blame Munchkin as she is extremely partial to a spot of colouring on an afternoon. I used Pink Pirouette for the face and arms, Pretty in Pink for the dress and ribbons, Lucky Limeade for the frog and Daffodil Delight for the hair/crowns. Such a sweet combination and not too sickly, I thought.

My favourite image from this set is the frog. He's so cute and I love his crown. I'll have to make sure this set gets used again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!