Wednesday 6 June 2012

Craft room tour (part 2)

After looking back at the original craft room tour I realised I'd left off my most used parts of my craftroom! So here is a small second instalment filling in the gaps.
This card (below) was made by my sister for her flatmate's birthday. I love the colour combination: Poppy Parade, Rich Razzleberry and Pumpkin Pie. She stamped the Delicate Doilies stamps onto vellum and then attached it using the narrow strip of Rich Razzleberry grosgrain ribbon. What a fabulous card!
We had fun time over the long weekend, the highlight being going to the Hawk Conservancy near Andover with family. Here is Munchkin with a cute owl on her arm. She looks so pleased! Since then we have not stopped hearing about how she held an owl. I think she enjoyed herself!!!! What did you do over the long weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!