Monday 25 June 2012

Goth birthday card

Hello and Happy Monday!

It's the beginning of another fabulous week so I thought I would go back to show you some cards. There will be another one tomorrow.

This card was based on one by Linda Aarhus. Her one was Pool Party and Black but I thought Peach Parfait and Black could be fun.

The postage stamp was used. This is technically not available to order just now but it is sure to be available again soon, I think!! I also used the Boho Blossoms flower punch to cut out both the black and orange flowers. A few rhinestones and a Happiest Birthday Wishes hostess set greeting, and voila!

The finished card reminds me of something perfect for a slightly goth/emo type!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!