Friday 8 June 2012

Thank you downlines!

Last week I received a call from Stampin' Up! HQ congratulating me on my leadership bonus. I was thrilled and also a bit surprised. I'd taken my eye off the ball so I thought I'd best make some cards to thank the downlines directly responsible for me receiving the bonus: Fiona, Bev and double thanks to Diane!
 The card base is Crumb Cake that has been stamped all over with the Very Vintage wheel using Soft Suede ink. This wheel is fabulous as it makes a really aged look but super fast.
 Then I set about using some of the products I ordered in my latest splurge: Apothacary Art and the matching nesting dies. Plus I purchased the watercolour pencils and used them to colour in the images. Oh how I have fallen in love with these!!
 The top version is Pool Party, then we have So Saffron and then at the bottom it's Pirouette Pink. Which is your favourite colour combination? I think I like them all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!