Saturday 30 June 2012

Take out box

Last week my friend Julie came over and we had a go at making take away boxes from the Petal Cone die. Normally the petal cone is long and pointy, but we trimed it down to make it flat enough to stand alone.

We made it from Bravo Burgundy as I can't stand it it is my least favourite colour and we were just experimenting. However, I was so pleased with the finished box that I couldn't resist decorating it with Mocha Morning flocked paper. To get the right shape I cut out two more petal cone dies out the patterned paper and then simply trimmed them down to fit. It means that all the angles are still precise and then finished look is more professional looking.

Turns out Bravo Burgundy looks pretty yummy next to those luxury papers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!