Wednesday 13 June 2012

Cups of thanks

One thing I don't think anyone can have enough of is thank you cards. I love the one layer cards I saw on Vicky's website, Crafting Clare.... this is my interpretation.

I stuck with In Color 2011-13 collection so they all were simple to put together. The background square was sponged and then the teacups were stamped on top. I am finding so many uses for this Tea Shoppe set. When I first got it I was thinking of a couple of cards but now I have to resist the urge to use it on all the cards I create!!!

The colour used for the cups were repeated for the sentiment and I couldn't resist adding a few Rhinestones! I guess that is my little touch to Vicky's great design.

I hope you agree these are cute little cards and even better they were a breeze to make en masse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!