Hello! Today I have a card that was a lot of fun to make! Its flower embellishment was made using the Big Shot and the big flower die. I cut two sizes of flower from about 4 layers of white tissue paper each. Then I pierced a hole and added an antique brad. Once the flower was stuck to the card front it was possible to fluff up the edges to make the flower more 3D.
The card on the Soft Suede base was Bashful Blue from the colour stack and the spotty pieces were from Nursery Nest. I didn't realise how well they went together until I saw them side by side in my scraps box.
I'm definately going to make some more tissue paper flowers as they were so quick and easy. They'd also be lovely on a gift bag too.