Wednesday 27 June 2012

Button hole

 Good morning!

Today's card was based on a Christmas bauble card I saw on Pinterest but I decided to make a blue birthday one. There's a Whisper White base with a Bashful Blue patterned paper piece over the top. Both layers were punched through with a 1 3/4" circle punch and the inside area where you'd write your message had the birthday greeting stamped.

Here is a (bit blurry) close-up:
I had a lot of fun adding buttons, rhinestones, silver brads, pearls and mini brads all around the edge of the circle. Above it I added a knot of Victoriana lace as it looked a bit blank without anything.

Not sure if the circle represents anything now, but hopefully it doesn't look too bauble-like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!