Friday 27 July 2012

Deje Vous

You might recognise this layout as I have posted a very similar one before: Peekaboo, I See You!

However I was asked to do a more masculine layout for a party I demonstrated at for a group of experienced scrapbookers. I thought this layout would be good as it uses the products that are on offer this month.

This layout is 8x8" in size and has a Pool Party base.  I stamped the base with the same colour ink using the swirl in Creative Elements. It's such a beautiful stamp set that at the party many other stamped the background using the other images in the set: flowers, butterflies etc. A small strip of Everyday Enchantment DSP added a seasonal touch!

I paired this with Lucky Limeade (to tie in with the ribbon we used), Soft Suede and Peach Parfait.

The insides are made with the 1 1/4" square punch.
If you'd like to take advantage of July's offer before it's too late, click the image below to find out more:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!