Sunday 22 July 2012

Teacher Thank You

Last week was the end of term for a lot of children around here and I wanted to share a project my dear friend Rachel created. She is the parent representative for her child's class and had to organise a class thank you present for the teacher.

We came up with this idea. Rachel wanted to have a space for everyone to write their name. We worked our way through my scraps box and punched and die cut images galore. It was then possible to allow each child to choose a shape to write their name on. We could add a main message and voila! A sweet little (actually, rather LARGE) thank you!

Now for the Munchkin fans! I've had a number of complaints that I've been neglecting showing off my little darling. If you weren't one of those then look away now! Here are a couple of photos I received while I was at training yesterday of Munchkin at her favourite place, Bird World!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!