Monday 16 July 2012

Sweetie dispenser

Today's project is a variation on yesterday's teabag dispenser. Having looked at the dispenser I thought maybe it would be possible to alter it so it could be a table sweetie/candy dispenser. Here is what I came up with:

Yes I used those lovely Everyday Enchantment papers! The base is Peach Parfait. The dimensions etc. are exactly the same but instead of cutting out the teabag dispenser hole I used it to make a sloped opening. I filled the dispenser with chocolate raisins - as these are HEALTHY sweets! hahah.

To decorate the top I used my Fun Flowers Bigz die and some more of the papers along with one of the FREE brads I got this month. It has a cute butterfly printed on it which is tricky to see but believe me it's super-cute.

Have you adapted any 3D items to make it your own? I am keen not to spend time reinventing the wheel but also come up with something unique so adaptations are always fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!