Monday 9 July 2012

Fluttery mobile

As you may have heard there is a special offer from Stampin' Up! this month. It's concerning the Everyday Enchantment papers that were so popular during Saleabration this year. If you didn't manage to get any you can buy the papers during this month only for £9.95.
Why are SU doing this? Because with every customer order during this month of £45 (not including p&p) you get a FREE set of designer brads and two reels of ribbon to match the papers!


I made this mobile with the papers, brads and ribbon to show you how fabulous the colours look together. Please don't judge my camera skills - it was tough taking the photo by myself!

 Here is a close-up of the top of the mobile. I made it by cutting out 4 Petal Cone dies from scrap card. I stuck them together but cut off one half of one die so that there were only 7 sides in all. Then I used the die again to cut out the papers to decorate it. Once that was done it was easy to get creative with Beautiful Butterflies die on the Big Shot.

I used some of my FREE organza 1/8" ribbon to hang the butterflies and attached these to the roof of the mobile with silver brads. These were concealed with the Baja Breeze pleated satin ribbon.
I'd be happy to place an order for you! If you'd like to contact me I can arrange it all for you no matter where in the UK you live!! blueangelcrafts at gmail dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!