Thursday 26 July 2012

Nat's swap

Last Saturday I was fortunate enough to attend my wonderful Upline, Natalie's training. Her training days are always great laughs and a fab excuse to play with new tools, pick up tips and learn from everyone who attends.

It's customary to bring swaps for everyone to training days. I have to confess I found it tough to make swaps and ended up attending empty handed for the first time ever. It was very embarrasing but fortunately everyone there is just lovely and I still received a massive pile of swaps regardless! So thank you ladies!!

This is the fantastic card that Natalie Zoe created (via Nat!) and I love all of the colours: Calypso Coral, So Saffron and Lucky Limeade. YUMMY!

If you think you might like to join my team and get £130 of Stampin' Up! goodies for just £99 with NO COMMITMENT then contact me for a zero-pressure chat: blue angel crafts at gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!