Sunday 15 July 2012

Time for tea

Hello Stampers! Here is a project I copied from Heidi Baks. It's the perfect project to use the Tea Shoppe set!
There is a tea bag dispenser and a matching 3x3" card. In the project Heidi used the Everyday Enchantment DSP but I chose to use Twitterpated papers instead. I can't get enough of the cute flower designs!
The tea bag dispenser is a box with removeable lid (to allow it to be easily refilled) with a gap at the bottom to allow the individually packaged teabags to be removed.

 I had fun with the decorating of the dispenser and even made a rosette for the top of it finished with one of my FREE brads from this month's promotion.
The card was teeny tiny. I stamped the teacup using Island Indigo ink and cut it out so it could be mounted on a foam pad. I stamped the flowers using Pear Pizzazz ink and used Riding Hood Red to watercolour them. Easy peasy!

Check back tomorrow an adaption I made to this original idea to make something totally different!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!