Wednesday 25 July 2012

Fox & Friends

I saw a card just like this on Pinterest and thought what a fun card it would be for a young boy. They can be quite tough to make cards for but I think you could get away with giving this to a 9 or 10 year old.
 The base is Island Indigo. I LOVE this colour and it looks fantastic with Crumb Cake layered on. Each animal was stamped onto Whisper White and then punched out with the 1 1/4" circle punch. A contrasting circle was then cut out to mat them on using the 1 3/8" circle punch.
To give the card a bit more interest I also stamped the heads of the animals again and cut them out to layer on top, attaching them with a dimesionals foam pad.. The lion had his mane cut from a scrap of Daffodil Delight DSP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!