Saturday 28 July 2012

Wedding party invites

You may remember me mentioning back in February that my SIL was getting married. Well, they've done that, had the honeymoon and are now arranging the Wedding Party! I've been given the privilidge of designing the invitations for their special event and I've come up with two main ideas so far:

This first one sticks to Pool Party and Whisper White only. The sentiment comes from the gorgeous set Wedding Sweet and the rabble of butterflies is made with the embosslit Beautiful Wings. There are three tiny pearls down the centre of the largest butterfly but mainly the card is left quite clean and elegant.

This is my second design:

The base is Brushed Gold cardstock with layers of Pool Party and Whisper White. The swirl from Wedding Sweet was stamped in Crumb Cake, along with the word stamp from an old stamp set I found. To decorate I went a bit wild with Rhinestones and a couple of golden Embosslit butterflies.

Not sure which one she will like. Perhaps a combination of the two?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Mrs Wonka! I hope to have some sort of decision soon so I can get making en masse!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!